Programmer, programming device modules, transceivers GBIC, SFP, SFP+ (FB01)
The programmer of transceivers GBIC, SFP, SFP + (for transceivers without protection from change of firmware).
The programming device is a board with dimensions 110×110 mm. One connector for programming (firmware) transceivers GBIC, one common connector for programming (firmware) SFP transceivers and SFP+. To connect the programmer of the modules, transceivers to the computer, a full-size USB port is used.
Contents of delivery:
- Programmer transceivers GBIC, SFP, SFP+ – 1 pc.
- Module reprogrammable without protection (for tests and experiments) – 1 pc.
- USB cable – 1 pc.
The programmer GBIC, SFP, SFP+ allows to significantly 😉 improve the compatibility of transceivers with Cisco, Intel, HP (HP Procurve), Juniper, Extreme, Brocade, Moxa, Alcatel, 3com, etc …
The programmer is designed for flashing / reprogramming first of all Chinese OEM optical transceivers.
The programmer transceivers works correctly in Windows XP and Windows 2003 server. And as in all 64 bit versions of Windows.
Screenshots of the software programmer transceivers:
How to work with the programmer transceivers (standard scheme):
0) insert the transceiver into the connector programmer’s;
1) press the button “A0 Info”;
2) press the button “Read” (transiver`s firmware will be readed) or press “Import file” (firmware transceivers will be loaded from existing file) ;
3) insert the another transceiver in the connector programmer’s;
4) press the button “Write” (firmware will be recorded in the transceiver) or press button “Export file” (firmware transceivers will be saved in the file).
Basic operations reprogramming / flashing transceivers are simple and intuitive.
- + low cost programmer transceivers;
- + works with the address spaces “A0” and “A2”;
- + very convenient and has a software that you can use easily;
- + you can change the firmware of different types of transceivers: GBIC, SFP, SFP+;
- + drivers for Windows XP (x32) , Windows ALL (x64);
- – you need transceivers without protection from firmware changes.