Programmer, programming device modules, transceivers SFP, SFP+, XFP, QSFP (FR02)
One connector for QSFP transceivers, one for XFP and one common connector for reprogramming of SFP and SFP+ transceivers. To connect the transceiver programmer to the computer, two USB ports are used (the power adapter is not used).
Contents of delivery:
- Programmer transceivers SFP, SFP+, XFP, QSFP – 1 pc.
- Module reprogrammable without protection (for tests and experiments) – 1 pc.
- USB cable – 1 pc.
With the SFP Programmer, SFP+, XFP, QSFP, you can radically 😉 improve the compatibility of your transceivers with Juniper, Extreme, Cisco, Intel, HP (HP Procurve), Brocade, Moxa, etc …
The programmer is designed for flashing / reprogramming first of all Chinese OEM optical transceivers and DAC cables.
Screenshots of the software programmer transceivers:
The standard scheme of work with the programmer of transceivers SFP, SFP+, XFP, QSFP:
0) insert the transceiver into the connector of the programmer;
1) press the “Read” button (the firmware of the transceiver will be read);
2) insert another transceiver into the connector of the programmer;
3) Press the “Write” button (the firmware will be written to the transceiver).
Basic operations reprogramming / flashing transceivers are simple and intuitive.
- + low cost programmer transceivers;
- + You can change the firmware of several types of transceivers: SFP, SFP+, XFP, QSFP+;
- – for programming the protected modules you need to know the password.