Use of the Site
2. The Site is owned and operated by Dimiks Pte. Ltd. (“we” or “us”). Dimiks is a limited liability company registered in Singapore.
3. Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
4. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
1. The names, images and logos identifying Dimiks, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
1. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the Singapore courts.
2. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than Singapore and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
5. We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
6. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Dimiks.com – will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
Shipping & Delivery
We aim to deliver all orders within 5-7 working days, however, where items are out of stock, there may be a delay.
Shipping: during one-two business days after payment, by Regular Airmail, tracking number available (or UPS/DHL if you asked and paid). Average delivery time: 7-12 work days. The item will be shipped out from Europe, EU, UA or CN, HK. All importing duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Items dispatched to buyer’s PayPal confirmed address from Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday & Holiday excluded). Please kindly check your shipping address carefully before checkout. If you want to change the address, pls kindly contact us.
In case of order returns or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date.
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
We accept payment by: PayPal ; Credit / Debit card using PayPal; Bank transfer (t/t), …