Universal NIC Server Network Card 10G/1G, 1x SFP+ ports (Intel 82599EN Based)
Transforming the data center through a reliable and unified 10GbE network
Two versions are available
- 82599ES — Dual-port serial 10 GbE backplane interface for blade implementations (includes the 82599EB SKU functionality plus KR and SFI interfaces).
- 82599EN — Single-port serial 10 GbE SFI interface for blade implementations.
- PCI Express* 2.0, Dual port 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller deliver the performance that demanding applications require.
- Industry-leading product innovations for I/O virtualization that are ideal for the dynamic data center.
- Unified networking support simplifies the network infrastructure by allowing LAN, SAN, and IPC traffic to share the same data center fabric.
- Energy-efficient design with integrated SFI/KR PHYs that creates new opportunities for Blades and LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) solutions.
- High-volume stable architecture with broad operating system support.
- Advanced features such as Receive Side Coalescing, Intel® Ethernet Flow Director, and support for PCI Express* 2.0 help deliver new levels of 10GbE performance
- Intel® Virtualization Technology 1 for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c) delivers industry-leading I/O virtualization capabilities that provide flexibility, scalability and mobility
- Advanced unified networking capabilities, including support for lossless Ethernet, iSCSI acceleration, NAS, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) offloads help consolidate data center networks onto a single Ethernet fabric